Good morning, Lab Rats!
(1000 quatlus to the first person to ID the reference without Googling it)
Mono-warlord in SEED clearly rocks!! Adriel, Gideon, Watchtower (esp vs SIN decks), Dragon Archer, Elzbeth, Drill Garrison, Noble Sacrifice and don't forget the non-rare "Killer B's" (Blowtorch,Badass and Bowman). Ouch!
Add in a 2nd trade, and the news gets even worse (Bowman with Fiscal Intercessor; Peppering Gideon - "That's two for flinching!")
As State Qualifiers ramp-up; I don't want Constructed to be reduced to a bunch of slight variations on aggro Warlord decks. So, the purpose of this thread is to discuss alternatives - in hopes of keeping the metagame rich and varied (one of many great things about this game!)
I'll kick it off. What do you think of this?
Faction - Drowned Catacombs (for threat of Covert) or Tourney
Starting Resources - 1 Deception, 1 Elitism
- Cloaked Weaponmaster (4)
- Cowering Golem (4)
- Multi-Attachment Man (4)
- Oddment Collector (4)
- Slinking Bandido (4)
- Swollen Ostrich (4)
- Bland Pepper (4) - cheap, RFG to pump the OC's
- Cashier's Window (2)
- Hot Pepper (4)
- Muddle Bugs (4) - for removal, and to pump OC's
- Pepper of Insanity (3)
- Runic Armor (4)
- Unbearably Heavy Shoes of Teleportation (4) - flip-up, and they look great on Cowering Golem
- Brilliant Insight (4) - resource acceleration
- Essence of Elitism (4) - to return items from discard
- Roulette Wheel of Doom (4)
- Strangulate (4)
Is there any hope for this concept or should I just go back to the drawing board?
- Arrogance (4)
- Treachery (4)