Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Shift Engine

Default Reality Shift Engine

So I was thinking about this some more and it seems like this might work as an infinite action loop that ends in a win.

Pre-conditions:
    Runic Battery w/o token in play
    Skimping Ecto-manipulator
    Runic Circuitry with or without tokens
    Scavengemajig
    Guardforce Morphmajig
    10 resources which include 5 Obsession and 3 Elitism

Discard pile contains:
    Voidal Poisoning
    Voidal Poisoning

Hand contains:
    Rummaging Millipede
    Rummaging Millipede
    Reality Shift

The combo...

Play the two rummaging's, returning Poisoning, Poisoning to hand. Play a Poisoning. Put a token on each Runic Battery. Torch both to reopen your 10 resources and draw 2 cards. Play Reality Shift. Boucing everything gives you 25 resources worth of free cards and returns a Battery to your hand. You play the following for free:
    20 Guardforce
    19 Runic Circuitry
    18 Runic Circuitry
    13 Rummaging - return Poisoning
    9 Scavengemajig - return other Battery
    7 Runic Battery, decline to overclock
    5 Runic Battery, decline to overclock
    3 Skimping
    1 Skimping

Add tokens to Batteries. Torch Batteries to open your 10 resources. Play Poisoning, using tokens from Circuitries and Guardforce to shred your opponent's board and/or hand. Attack with Guardforce if safe. Use both Circuitries to play your other millipede and return a Reality Shift to your hand. Play Reality Shift and follow the play instructions again from the order of free cards.

I'm pretty sure that will net you a recurring Poisoning and Reality Shift with plenty of resources to pull it off without degrading or removing cards from the game. You should also have enough tokens to kill everything on the board, draw your whole deck, and force your opponent to discard their hand.

This might be able to be streamlined, but it's hard to find ways to cut resources considering you need 10 for your recursion characters.
    R.I.P. Tenacious

Vive Arcane Tinman!

I think your going about it the long and hard way, I havent had time to work it out, but it could probably be done like mentioned in that other thread with the Barbaric Rifleman minus the Runic Battery/Scavengemajig/Skimping/Guardforce Morphmajig.

This is what I have so far(42 cards)

// Resources
    4 [SCL] Neurosis
    2 [STP] Elitism (3)
    6 [STP] Obsession (3)
    4 [SCL] Violence

// Characters
    4 [1E2] Barbaric Rifleman
    4 [1E2] Rummaging Millipede
    4 [1E2] Senior Research Assistant

// Spells
    4 [SCL] Reality Shift
    4 [1ED] Voidal Poisoning
    4 [1ED] Runic Circuitry
    4 [1ED] 1337!
    The Spoils Chest - MWS resource site
    Spoils Circuit - Online Spoils League
    Disclaimer: Not affiliated with TG or "The Spoils"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak
    So I was thinking about this some more and it seems like this might work as an infinite action loop that ends in a win.

Pre-conditions:
    Scavengemajig
    Guardforce Morphmajig
    10 resources which include 5 Obsession and 3 Elitism

Discard pile contains:
    Voidal Poisoning
    Voidal Poisoning

Hand contains:
    Rummaging Millipede
    Rummaging Millipede
    Reality Shift

The combo...

Play the two rummaging's, returning Poisoning, Poisoning to hand. Play a Poisoning. Put a token on each Runic Battery. Torch both to reopen your 10 resources and draw 2 cards. Play Reality Shift. Boucing everything gives you 25 resources worth of free cards and returns a Battery to your hand. You play the following for free:
    20 Guardforce
    19 Runic Circuitry
    18 Runic Circuitry
    13 Rummaging - return Poisoning
    9 Scavengemajig - return other Battery
    7 Runic Battery, decline to overclock
    5 Runic Battery, decline to overclock
    3 Skimping
    1 Skimping

Add tokens to Batteries. Torch Batteries to open your 10 resources. Play Poisoning, using tokens from Circuitries and Guardforce to shred your opponent's board and/or hand. Attack with Guardforce if safe. Use both Circuitries to play your other millipede and return a Reality Shift to your hand. Play Reality Shift and follow the play instructions again from the order of free cards.

I'm pretty sure that will net you a recurring Poisoning and Reality Shift with plenty of resources to pull it off without degrading or removing cards from the game. You should also have enough tokens to kill everything on the board, draw your whole deck, and force your opponent to discard their hand.

This might be able to be streamlined, but it's hard to find ways to cut resources considering you need 10 for your recursion characters.
    good luck wit dat
    teamhopper
    91 ste points
    dr dr dr drivey car
    khannnnnnnn!!!

Add Wanton Wizard/Sin of Nature to accomplish the same goal as a Rummaging Millipede.

PS: 3 tactic recursion engines + 2 all nighters accomplishes the same goals as Circuitry+VP

PPS: A single active Toxic Cultivator makes All Nighter + Reality Shift resource neutral which removes the need for a millipede.

Quote Originally Posted by Froto
    I think your going about it the long and hard way, I havent had time to work it out, but it could probably be done like mentioned in that other thread with the Barbaric Rifleman minus the Runic Battery/Scavengemajig/Skimping/Guardforce Morphmajig.

This is what I have so far(42 cards)

// Resources
    4 [SCL] Neurosis
    2 [STP] Elitism (3)
    6 [STP] Obsession (3)
    4 [SCL] Violence

// Characters
    4 [1E2] Barbaric Rifleman
    4 [1E2] Rummaging Millipede
    4 [1E2] Senior Research Assistant

// Spells
    4 [SCL] Reality Shift
    4 [1ED] Voidal Poisoning
    4 [1ED] Runic Circuitry
    4 [1ED] 1337!
    Last edited by Arzakon; 11-27-2007 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Froto
    That could be...this keeps it to two trade, but I guess if we're dreaming, dream big.

Ok, revised

Precondition:
    Discard pile has Reality Shift, Poisoning

Hand has Reality Shift, Poisoning

In Play: Barbaric, Runic Circuitry x 2, SRA x 2, RA, 2 x rummaging.

Poisoning to remove Circuitry tokens. Double Circuitry to Reailty Shift for 6. Bounce all. Play your stuff returning a Reality Shift and Poisoning to your hand. SRA + RA to Poison. Double Runic + SRA to Reality Shift. Repeat.

I like my way better because in involves more tokens and is more complicated,and therefore, more of a grand finale.

EDIT:
    Add Wanton Wizard/Sin of Nature to accomplish the same goal as a Rummaging Millipede
    even better because it's cheaper.
    Last edited by Hordak; 11-27-2007 at 04:03 PM.
    R.I.P. Tenacious

Vive Arcane Tinman!

The sad thing is that Ecto-Distillation enables the loop, up to and including the cards in the yard.

Edit: And couldn't Apt Elf be used... if you, for some reason, have 10 gear cards in hand?
    Last edited by thegnomishone; 11-28-2007 at 01:00 AM.
    The Gnomish One: Cracking Heist Planners in sealed since 2006.

~~Proud Member of Team Gandalf~~

Codename: Legoliath

The Garbageman can because he mixes it with love and makes the world smell goooood.

7. Default

its much easier than hordak is proposing.

2 toxic cultivator on board
    2 runic circuitry w/ counters
    2 millipede in play (i like it better than wanton and sin)

in hand
    VP

thats all u need to go infinite. Draw your entire deck. Kill every creature. destory your opponents hand. Your deck can even run 1 violence and bask bile for the win but that might require another millipede or wanton + SAN (sin against nature)

EDIT: This is incomplete i just realized i missed some numbers somewhere.

EDIT EDIT: I think all nighter may be necessary. or one more circuitry.
    Last edited by FromTheShadows; 11-28-2007 at 02:22 AM.
    Also known as Sir Demos (thats a long E folks), beater of ass
    Founder Of Team WTF
    Screen name= Picillofan99, always up for some last minute and late night testing.
    Hater of The Spoils, just ask Tides
    Join The Reistance. stop TROLLS. Join the K2DPOTS today. Put it up to a mirror if you don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheShadows
    its much easier than hordak is proposing.

Please look up. Its simpler than that. You only need a single cultivator (With another character to offset, hey look barbaric rifleman). All Nighter, RS, and 2 tactic recycle engines.

Quote Originally Posted by thegnomishone
    The sad thing is that Ecto-Distillation enables the loop, up to and including the cards in the yard.

Edit: And couldn't Apt Elf be used... if you, for some reason, have 10 gear cards in hand?

I was actually thinking about using that new tactic...name escapes me...2A, search for 4 tactics and throw 'em in the discard.
    R.I.P. Tenacious

Vive Arcane Tinman!

Yeah, above is a good way to get one to your hand, too, with wanton and sin against nature or millipede the first time you play it.
    Team Strike
    3peat reigning national champ/co-champ (USA!)
    Active member of the boards for a LONG time.

+ Reply to Thread