Player Portal Announcement
The Spoils™ Tournament Experience now includes the Player Portal – a brand new way of tracking your performance and discovering tournaments near you. Much like our revolutionary Open Beta program with The Spoils™ TCG, the Player Portal Open Beta gives everyone the opportunity to take this great new system for a spin. Player Portal will have the following great features:
• Every player will have a personalized information page: check out your ratings, current STE point totals, lifetime winnings, and more!
• View your match and tournament history – see how you’ve played, where you’ve played, and when you’ve played.
• See a mistake? Easy appeals form to make sure your performance is the real deal.
• Robust tournament search page – find tournaments based on location, type of tournament, date, and other categories.
• Tournament Organizers and retailers can schedule and advertise upcoming events on the tournament search page.
• Don’t have an STE Number? Player Portal will give you one! Plus, generate a card you can print out.
And you are all invited to help make Player Portal the premier online support system today. Of course, Player Portal will be free for all our players, judges, and tournament organizers to use, both during this introductory period and beyond. Not all features may be available from the start as we continue to update the system with past tournament results and make changes based on your feedback. If you have any comments, questions, or find any problems with Player Portal, please contact us at email@example.com.
Use the link at the top in the nav bar to get there!