Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seed III videos - Spread The Love!!

Default Seed III videos - Spread The Love!!

As a celebration of our upcoming new set, Seed III: Fall of Marmothoa, to be released July 2nd and prereleased in the upcoming weekend, we asked our good friends from Team Covenant to help us make an awesome video.

They outbested us and did not only do one, but instead did two fantastic videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtTlt...ature=youtu.be
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i7...layer_embedded

Do feel free to forward it to as many of your friends as you think could find this interesting - we should like to see this thing really take off and go viral - and spread some of that Spoils loving all around!! :-)

If you like them then please do feel free to air them anywhere (just click the “Share” button and choose “Embed” and it will give you the html-code to do so)

Have FUN with the new set!!
    Michael
    How can you support The Spoils? Just keep playing and buying this great game!

Both are great, can´t wait for the pre-release

3. Default

really cool

Remember to share them with as many people as you can - spread the love as they say
    How can you support The Spoils? Just keep playing and buying this great game!

Christopher L. Medina is offline Purveyor of the Node Network, Chief Technical Officer, & 7074L 5TR0NGM4N

I'm not a fan of videos that don't have anything to do with anything. If I didn't already know what The Spoils was, I'd be incredibly confused by this. Doesn't even have a release date.

Also, the second one has this notification on top:

"This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it. Learn more"

Kind of keeps it only within the Spoils community doesn't it?
    Want to write an article for TheSpoils.com? Send me your article submissions at terence(dot)dorman(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject "Spoils Articles." All articles are welcome, whether it be a deck list, tournament report, or strategy article.

Also, be sure to check out The Spoils Web Blarg

TEAM HOPPER
    Clockman Card Vault - Spoils Singles and Sealed Product!

7. Default

I take it this is all card art from Seed 3, which is awesome! Can't wait to see what some of these cards do.
    Head to ClockmanCardVault.com for the largest inventory of Spoils cards on the web with great low prices!

Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook!

+ Reply to Thread