Work in Progress: Greedy Roguemoval
On my last post, I got some great feedback from Theorist and I was encouraged to trim my number of different cards down. I was reccomended to get to 20 cards and then use multiples of them. I went a step further and found a win strategy with my other desk using just multiples of 13 cards (+resources).
I call this deck: Greedy Roguemoval
The Tournament Faction
Deception x2 Starting
(0) [g][g] Auspicious Tax - Delay Opponent Tactic x3
(1) [g][g] Gilded Yurt - Repeating Location x4
(1) [g][g] Essence of Greed - Influence+ Tactic x4
(2) [g][g] Subsection 5, Paragraph 12 - Response Tactic x1
(5) [g][g] Nasty Butler - Influence+ Character x4
(0) [d][d] Rigged Tables - Card Revealing Item x2
(1) [d][d] Guttersnipe - No Cost Flipup Character x4
(2) [d][d] Orgy Den Smoke Out - Discard Tactic x4
(3) [d] Snake Eyes - Makes Guttersnipes Lethal Tactic x4
(3) [d] Poisoned Blade - Makes Guttersnipes Lethal Attachment x4
(3) [d] Defenestrate - Discard Tactic x4
(3) [d] Card Counter - Discard Character x4
(4) [d] Shadowy Muggar - Covert Discard Character x4
Note: If I was gonna work with an even bigger budget, I'd replace Card Counter with Heist Planner.
Looking at the notes I left for myself, this deck is all about a few things: forcing my opponent to lose a lot of their deck, wasting their time, killing their characters quickly and recovering influence.*I know this deck has some weaknesses in it, but that's where the Sahadowy Muggar comes in. When I bring him into play, I'll search for cards that give my opponent ways to cut down my faction and my locations. This deck is grade-A devious, and I can't wait to get the remaining cards I need to make it.
Edit: Considering adding Dousing Cleric. So many staple resources!
Last edited by jawenforcement; 04-29-2012 at 10:17 PM.
you need more characters to abuse with gilded yurt.
dwarvish grimalkin might be better than guttersnipe.
The idea is to force heavy amounts of deck removal using Card Counter and Shadowy Muggar with the Gilded Yurt. I forgot about the Grimalkin, but I include Guttersnipes because they are a 1-1-4 and if I attach poison blades to them nobody will want to touch them. I suppose I could go half and half though.