Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MegaCon 2012 - report from the man behind the show

Thumbs up MegaCon 2012 - report from the man behind the show

John Westcott brings you an inspiring report on what he achieved at MegaCon this year.

Much thanks goes to John from us here at HQ for his great efforts with this - and also many thanks goes to Jeff, Ken and Temlav for helping to make MegaCon 2012 a great success for The Spoils.

If any of you out there have become inspired from reading John's report, and want to set up The Spoils at a gaming convention near you, then do get in touch with us at "info (at) arcanetinmen (dot) dk" and we can do some great magic, nay Spoils, together!!

Read John's report here: http://www.thespoils.com/spoils/view...con2012_report
    Last edited by Michael (Arcane Tinmen); 03-30-2012 at 02:26 AM.
    How can you support The Spoils? Just keep playing and buying this great game!

Woo! John did a great job.
    I think all he got to do from Con open to Con close was run demos.

:::Raises hand::: I volunteer!

I just love it that you keep on doing these weekly articles. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! ^_^
    Bizze

Quote Originally Posted by Bizze View Post
    I just love it that you keep on doing these weekly articles. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! ^_^
    I do what I can, with the occasional help of some great player written content of course.
    Want to write an article for TheSpoils.com? Send me your article submissions at terence(dot)dorman(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject "Spoils Articles." All articles are welcome, whether it be a deck list, tournament report, or strategy article.

Also, be sure to check out The Spoils Web Blarg

TEAM HOPPER
    Clockman Card Vault - Spoils Singles and Sealed Product!

Dang it - I was just thinking about this thread and how I wanted to give credit to Terence for all his good work pulling in the articles, editing them and many times even writing them himself - and then I see that Terence has beaten me to it by five minutes
    Anyways; mucho gracias for your great efforts with this, Terence!

+ Reply to Thread