Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Spoils chat error

Default The Spoils chat error

It seems the Spoils chat is down. For me (using latest IE), I get the following error message:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/77/4316777/tmp/sess_7938k6gm39mmtv1evbo3c7gnm3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChat.php on line 2471

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChat.php:2471) in /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChat.php on line 2471

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChat.php:2471) in /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChat.php on line 2471

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChat.php:2471) in /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChat.php:2471) in /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChat.php:2471) in /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChat.php:2471) in /home/content/77/4316777/html/chat/spoils/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 45

I can login, but nothing I type shows on the screen and I see nothing else either...
    Bizze

2. Default

i talked to tri last night and he said he would have to look at it today. did some updates and it crashed. hoping it will be up sometime today. or i dont know.
    lvl 1 judge

I was going to pop in there today for the first time in a while. Looks like I'll have to hold off on that haha.
    Want to write an article for TheSpoils.com? Send me your article submissions at terence(dot)dorman(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject "Spoils Articles." All articles are welcome, whether it be a deck list, tournament report, or strategy article.

Also, be sure to check out The Spoils Web Blarg

TEAM HOPPER
    Clockman Card Vault - Spoils Singles and Sealed Product!

You are always welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Lekkit View Post
    You are always welcome!
    Thanks! I'll be sure to pop in when it's up and running smoothly again.
    Want to write an article for TheSpoils.com? Send me your article submissions at terence(dot)dorman(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject "Spoils Articles." All articles are welcome, whether it be a deck list, tournament report, or strategy article.

Also, be sure to check out The Spoils Web Blarg

TEAM HOPPER
    Clockman Card Vault - Spoils Singles and Sealed Product!

6. Default

chat is up and active!
    lvl 1 judge

Like tgrtrax said, the chat is back up! I tried to upgrade the service from the host, and when they migrated servers, they messed some stuff up. Either way, it's fixed and hopefully runs smoother than before!
    insert image here

http://www.theworldsnotes.com/chat/spoils
    Come and Chat about our favorite game, heck, you might even find some one to play with!!!

+ Reply to Thread