Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open R&D

1. Default Open R&D

It would be nice if cards that are printed and credited be moved to another place so people can see what has been used and not make those cards or post on them. just a thought.
    lvl 1 judge

That's a good idea Jeff. Should I create a special forum for this?

And if I do could you possibly be the guy in charge of moving the threads?
    How can you support The Spoils? Just keep playing and buying this great game!

3. Default

you could put it as a special forum or maybe something at the bottom of R&D 'cards we have used'. yeah i could do it but some cards may have been used and given a different name. ken would have to let whoever is in charge of this task know if they use part of an idea for a new card.
    lvl 1 judge

Quote Originally Posted by tgrtrax View Post
    you could put it as a special forum or maybe something at the bottom of R&D 'cards we have used'. yeah i could do it but some cards may have been used and given a different name. ken would have to let whoever is in charge of this task know if they use part of an idea for a new card.
    I have created new subforums for all Open R&D cards, so you can go ahead and move them.

Since Ken took over from Josh on this, then Ken will not have all information on which cards have used what from Open R&D, I suggest that we turn this into a "treasure hunt" and that all of you forum users just point out in the thread whenever you recognize a real-life card. And then Jeff (or another moderator) will help move it.

Thanks for the suggestion of the new subforums, Jeff
    How can you support The Spoils? Just keep playing and buying this great game!

5. Default

lol ignore the part of the email to you about this idea....but not the rest of the email....
    lvl 1 judge

+ Reply to Thread