Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: It's The Spoils Web Blarg! Again!

Default It's The Spoils Web Blarg! Again!

As promised, The Blarg is alive again! Be sure to check out the Blarg here for an update about what you can expect from the revived Spoils Blarg.

Also, be sure to check back every Tuesday for exciting new content!
    Want to write an article for TheSpoils.com? Send me your article submissions at terence(dot)dorman(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject "Spoils Articles." All articles are welcome, whether it be a deck list, tournament report, or strategy article.

Also, be sure to check out The Spoils Web Blarg

TEAM HOPPER
    Clockman Card Vault - Spoils Singles and Sealed Product!

The second Blarg post is now live! Be sure to read Michael's exciting first article here!
    Want to write an article for TheSpoils.com? Send me your article submissions at terence(dot)dorman(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject "Spoils Articles." All articles are welcome, whether it be a deck list, tournament report, or strategy article.

TEAM HOPPER

The third post in the exciting revival of the Web Blarg is live! Head here to check out Ken Pilcher's first post!

TEAM HOPPER

The third post, and my first official one, is now up on the Web Blarg. I posted it rather early today as I have a busy schedule and didn't want to accidentally post it too late.

Enjoy!

TEAM HOPPER

Right on schedule, Will Clark's first Blarg post is now live! Be sure to read his take on Gen-Con 2009 here.

TEAM HOPPER

I would still love to see more real advertising and tournaments than I would new sets. I take so much crap for still supporting "that dead game" over here, and much as I try to get people to play, nothing will alter their perception like new tournaments, and more shops carrying the game.
    Team Strike
    3peat reigning national champ/co-champ (USA!)
    Active member of the boards for a LONG time.

Quote Originally Posted by La_Sin_Grail View Post
    more shops carrying the game.
    Truth.
    insert image here

http://www.theworldsnotes.com/chat/spoils
    Come and Chat about our favorite game, heck, you might even find some one to play with!!!

Although I'm about 28 minutes late as far as my timezone goes, in some places in the world it is still Tuesday! I promise I'll be back on track next week, had a rather hectic day and didn't have much time to get to a computer.

Regardless of the reasons for my lateness, however, here is the latest Blarg post by Michael!

TEAM HOPPER

The new Blarg post is up! Be sure to check out Ken's second article here.

TEAM HOPPER

Nice article!

I'm not sure that there are many Victors anymore, but it sure is fun being a Dominic. That hammer's won me some nice stuff over the years...
    Team Strike
    3peat reigning national champ/co-champ (USA!)
    Active member of the boards for a LONG time.

+ Reply to Thread