PDA

View Full Version : It would be really cool if...

La_Sin_Grail
02-24-2007, 02:05 PM
You guys at Tenacious could update us on the tournament standings for the 5k. I keep in touch occasionally with one of my boys up there, but I don't want to bother him between every round (and obviously he can't talk during games).

It would be pretty sweet if you got some auto-result postings.

On a side note, last I heard, Maryland was 5-0! (Mr. 6:32 was still playing his 2nd round, Osion and Duress at 2-0 each). Woe to all the people who laugh at me when I insist Maryland doesn't suck.

Brad Meine
02-24-2007, 02:43 PM
You guys at Tenacious could update us on the tournament standings for the 5k. I keep in touch occasionally with one of my boys up there, but I don't want to bother him between every round (and obviously he can't talk during games).

It would be pretty sweet if you got some auto-result postings.

On a side note, last I heard, Maryland was 5-0! (Mr. 6:32 was still playing his 2nd round, Osion and Duress at 2-0 each). Woe to all the people who laugh at me when I insist Maryland doesn't suck.
No. We only insisted that the entire East Coast did. ;) Noob on noob action!

1r0n w!LL
02-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Well you apparently have some information to share.

How big is the tournament? Got anything else?

Falsesanity
02-24-2007, 03:55 PM
I am a big Fan of Maryland...

the TFEPFT supports all of it's members there ;)

LucienofShadow
02-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Falsesanity means he supports absolutely everybody, and hopes that everyone's record is 0-0-x :p

La_Sin_Grail
02-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Well, via cell phone call, I know that Jason (Osion) of team Strike from Maryland, took the gold. Justin (Bic) of 6:32 took top eight something. Charley (Duress) of team Strike took top 16 something.

That's all I got. Only 30 people showed!

Falsesanity
02-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Wow... it looks like the members of my team took all top 8 spots... good job guys... don't worry I will keep your memberships hush hush

;)