View Full Version : a question of sleeving
12-31-2006, 08:22 PM
So, i've yet to get around to buying a pack of those leet spoils sleeves, and have been scrounging around my card boxes for 75 sleeves to tide me over. sadly I can only come up with 73. Now here is the question. Sine the only faction available currently gives you two starting resources, is it legal for tournaments to sleeve those two resources as a different color, and sleeve the rest of your deck the same? I figure probably not, because of the potential to destroy them/re-shuffle them into the deck, thus having a marked deck. But I thought I'd at least ask. ^_^
12-31-2006, 09:48 PM
You are right. All 75+ cards in your deck must be in the same sleeves or no sleeves. The only exception is your Faction card.
01-04-2007, 01:28 PM
It seems everyone is begging for a sneak peek at the official sleeve policy. What can I say? I'm a giver:
- Your whole deck must either be entirely unsleeved or entirely sleeved in identical sleeves.
- Your faction card can be in a different sleeve, or no sleeve at all.
- Yes, this means your starting resources must be in the same sleeves as the rest of your deck.
- Tenacious Games highly recommends our branded sleeves.
- Tenacious Games does not automatically restrict any particualr brand or style of sleeves.
- Artwork, foiling, or holography does not automatically make a certain style of sleeves marked. Head Judges are encouraged to inspect any deck that may be questionable and use his or her discretion.
- Players cannot make any other player unsleeve. They may ask a judge to inspect a questionable deck, and the judge may ask a player to replace none, some, or all the sleeves according to his or her findings.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.6 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.